CLEANACCESS Archives

January 2005

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Duguay, Gerard" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2005 16:03:00 -0800
Seattle Pacific upgraded to 3.3.4 over Christmas break. We are now back
in session and notice some troubling things: the heartbeat timer is not
working; some logged in users don't appear in the on-line users table.
And the new "WARN" vulnerability category forced us to completely
reconfigure our Nessus scan quarantine rules.

We too have found the new Cisco/Perfigo support regime to be
unresponsive. Sure hope that once the team gets settled in their new
office they remember that a bunch of us paid a pile of money for their
'solution...'

- Gerard Duguay
Seattle Pacific University