CLEANACCESS Archives

November 2006

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Cal Frye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Nov 2006 09:13:22 -0500
 Speight, Howard ventured to comment, at 11/22/06 3:46 PM:
> See attached file. What would this look like if the DHCP were being
> handled by the CAS?
>
> Thanks, Howard

Pages 6 and 7, point your primary DHCP server to the CAS, no?
Our 4400 controllers appear a bit different than this document shows; our DHCP
server setup is on the WLAN page, under General Policies, but the override box
is checked and points to our CAS. Is this what you had in mind?

--
-- Cal Frye, Network Administrator, Oberlin College
    www.ouuf.org,  www.calfrye.com,  www.pitalabs.com

"Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for humanity." --Horace Mann.