CLEANACCESS Archives

January 2007

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Nick Chong (nchong)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2007 10:47:24 -0800
Mike,

It is supported in 4.0.4, we will fix the table.

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/vpn/ciscosec/cca/cca40/4
rn.htm#wp595718

Clean Access AV Support Chart (Windows Vista / XP / 2000)
Table 7 lists Windows Vista/XP/2000 Supported Antivirus Products as of
the latest release of the Cisco NAC Appliance software. (See Table 8 for
Windows ME/98).

Table 7 Clean Access Antivirus Product Support Chart (Windows
Vista/XP/2K)
Version 47, Release 4.0(4) /4.0.4.0 Agent (Sheet 1 of 7)

Regards,
Nick