CLEANACCESS Archives

September 2008

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Don Click <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 2008 09:14:04 -0500
Im sure this was answered a long time ago, but I just resurfaced for us.

We have users that are running an older version of the Clean Access agent, and are trying to upgrade to 4.1.6. The issue is that our server/AD guys have a group policy that automatically re-directs the "My Documents" folders to a network share. The install is breaking at that point.

Is there anything I can tell my users to do that will allow the install of the agent when they are NOT connected to the network?  This is just happening to laptops that have been on the domain (while at work) then they take it home.

Thanks!