CLEANACCESS Archives

June 2006

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Cal Frye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Jun 2006 10:32:31 -0400
You want to check Macs for open SSL access with simple or no passwords. We've
seen some mischief that way.

--Cal Frye, Network Administrator, Oberlin College
   www.calfrye.com, www.pitalabs.com, www.ouuf.org

  "There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home. " - Ken Olson,
president, chairman and founder of Digital Equipment Corp., 1977

 It wouldn't be a crazy