CLEANACCESS Archives

July 2007

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Alok Agrawal (alagrawa)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Jul 2007 09:14:21 -0700
Hey Shane,
Do you have users connecting from behind an IP phone?

If not, then on the port profiles, enable the "Bounce the port after
VLAN is changed" option and that will fix the issue.

User connects in, gets IP in vlan100, CAM moves user to vlan200 and will
also bounce the port now, user will now get ip address in vlan 200.

Hth
-alok