CLEANACCESS Archives

November 2006

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Sidney Eaton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2006 13:44:17 -0500
Rajesh,

        Good luck and thank you for your immeasurable contributions to
this community.  I haven't been on this list as long as some others but I
can tell you (like so many others have already said) that is rare to see
the kind of vendor support you have provided.  Everyone at Ferris State
wishes you the best of luck.  Cisco has some mighty big shoes to fill.

Sincerely,
Sidney Eaton
Network Technician/Programmer
Ferris State University
205 West Building
Big Rapids, Mi 49307
(231) 591-5388
For Support Call (231) 591-4822 or www.ferris.edu/tac

"Rajesh Nair (rajnair)" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: Cisco Clean Access Users and Administrators
11/29/2006 02:40 PM
Please respond to
Cisco Clean Access Users and Administrators

cc

Subject
Taking leave and thanks to everyone.

Hello everyone,

The time has come  for me to take leave.  I will be leaving Cisco next
week.   Working with you all has definitely been a great experience for
me, first as  part of Perfigo and then through Cisco.  Many of you have
been  instrumental in helping Perfigo succeed as a startup and then
helping Cisco  Clean Access mature as a product.  Your valuable input has
helped drive the  product constantly and I am very happy that you all
continue to provide us  important feedback.

I have also grown to  know many folks on this list personally via
email and over the  phone and, once again, thanks for the thoughtful input
you have shared  with me regarding some of the flaws/shortcomings of the
product.  We  continue to work to keep improving the product.

I have seen this  list grow from maybe 10-15 users in the early days of
Perfigo to well over 300  (342 at the last count) users currently.  I
truly feel that this is a very  valuable community and that it is
something that every product should  have.  I thank you all for making
that happen.

At this point, there  are mulitple folks from the product team who
participate on this alias - Alok,  Prem, Jackie, and Nick - to name a
few.  Hence, I am not at all worried  about product information flowing to
the community or about your feedback  flowing back into the product team.
All I can say is that please keep your  questions/concerns/demands coming
and the team will try its level best to meet  them.

Thanks again and  happy holidays (its a little early, so what!).

Regards,
Rajesh.