CLEANACCESS Archives

October 2005

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Hall, Rand" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Oct 2005 10:18:54 -0400
Memory leak like when I tried looking at the Event Logs this morning and
had Apache report this? :-|

HTTP Status 500

root cause

java.lang.OutOfMemoryError

Cheers,
Rand

Please STARTsafe and RUNsafe  -- www.merrimack.edu/runsafe
--
Rand P. Hall * Director, Network Services / Merrimack College * SunGard
* Collegis

CONFIDENTIALITY:  This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain
disclosure or use is prohibited.  If you received this e-mail in error,