CLEANACCESS Archives

October 2005

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Brad Kramer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Oct 2005 11:07:55 -0400
I guess this includes a feature request or two, but also some GUI things

Ability to kick an entire vlan/subnet at once
Reports of failures searchable by Which rule failed
Clickable links between online users and certified devices that link records
together

Last but not least is for the Agent-
Although I am not an advocate of this request, I was "strongly encouraged"
to bring it up.... Auto-Login on the Agent... Basically the agent (once
installed and running) only pops up when a computer does not meet CCA
Standards...

I don't like that one because I feel that users have more of a sense of
accountability when they have to log-in every day/week/month whatever, as
opposed to just having to log in once.

Bradley W. Kramer
Network/Telecom Intern.
Ashland University