CLEANACCESS Archives

October 2006

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Michael Case <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2006 22:40:59 -0400
Rajesh --

Thanks for your help.  I'll provide what I can.  Please see my responses below.

Thanks again,
Michael

On Tue, 3 Oct 2006 11:36:47 -0700, Rajesh Nair (rajnair) <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>Michael,
>
>Unless you are doing several Nessus scans, it should not take 2 minutes.
>
>Need some information:
>
>1) What is the version of software (CAM/CAS and agent)?

4.0.3 on the servers and 4.0.2 on the client.

>2) Can you send the results of running the "top" command on both the CAM
>and the CAS? A screen shot would work perfectly...

Sorry for the ignorance.  I'll ask my engineer tomorrow but what is a top
command?

>3) Does it happen for everyone?

Yes, this is universally a problem.  It even happens on a Core 2 Duo PC we
have as a test bed.

>4) After login, is access also slow or is it fast?

After you get connected, everything chugs along great.