CLEANACCESS Archives

July 2008

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Isabelle Graham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 2008 13:10:26 -0400
We're in the process of testing a conversion to out of band and I'm having trouble with one of our
test CASs. We have a test CAM in one location and two test CASs in two other locations. Both CASs
were recently reinstalled from scratch and configured for out of band. Both CASs have identical
configurations, except for their DNS name and IP address. One CAS will add to the CAM with no
problems, the other will not add at all. Has anyone seen anything similar to this that they could
shed light on? Or does anyone know if there are any logs I could get better debug info from on the
CAM/CAS?

--
Isabelle Graham
Information Security