CLEANACCESS Archives

January 2007

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
William Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 2007 14:23:28 -0800
Don't know how many subnets you have but you can consider bringing
one at a time online.

To do this, go to the Filters =>Subnets menu and start out with all
subnets in the "allow" category. Delete one, deal with whatever
problems arise, and then move on to the next one.

This is also a good out if, for whatever reason, all hell breaks loose.

Bill