CLEANACCESS Archives

May 2009

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Daniel Sichel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 May 2009 08:58:24 -0700
>Interestingly, when I set the filter to DENY it seems to work. All
traffic = times out on my test machine until I remove the filter.
>Does anyone have any insight into this problem? Or are MAC filters
simply not supported with VPN SSO?

>Thanks,
>-Ryan

Sorry to have to say it but I think you had Cisco at "not supported" on
this one. Also broken on this "feature" is MAC address filtering
combined with IP address filterning. It is not working in 4.5.0 and I
can't seem to even get an answer as to whether it is GOING to be fixed,
much less when. On further consideration, I guess that answers my
question after all, doesn't it?

I will be curious to know your resolution because VPN SSO is the next
phase of my rollout here.

Dan Sichel