CLEANACCESS Archives

June 2008

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Philip James <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 2008 13:06:40 -0700
The MAC agent currently does not support posture checks, authentication
only. This is planned for a future release, contact your local account team
for more information.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/nac/appliance/configuration_guide/4
13/cam/m_webagt.html#wp1395928

Mac OS X Clean Access Agent (Authentication Only)

This section describes how to enable the Mac OS X Clean Access Agent to
allow users to log in to the internal network via a persistent network
access application installed on the client machine.

The Mac OS X Clean Access Agent provides local-machine Agent-based
authentication medium for client machines. Users download and install the
Clean Access Agent (read-only client software), which can check the host
registry, processes, applications, and services.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/nac/appliance/configuration_guide/4
13/cam/m_webagt.html#wp1395928

HTH,

Philip-