CLEANACCESS Archives

November 2005

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Bradford B. Saul" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Nov 2005 05:59:48 -0500
Brian,

Couple of options as I see it:

1)  Allow domain authentication prior to CCA auth, then when they login
to the domain they will get the native windows password message and be
able to change their own password.

2)  Allow access to your accounts portal, if you have one.  We have a
portal in which all users can change a myriad of passwords from one web
site.  We simply allow access to this site for he unauthenticated role.

Feel free to contact me off-line if you have more questions....

Brad