CLEANACCESS Archives

July 2007

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Alex Lanstein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jul 2007 13:46:23 -0700
There is no password and as Michael was saying, it's unsupported.  You
need to edit the script that creates the pg_hba.conf file (in
/perfigo/scripts) and add in remote hosts to the ACL.  Then run the
script and restart the perfigo service.  Because there is no password, a
simple ip restriction isn't terribly secure, but that's what you need to
do if you want to make external queries.

Almost any thing you're trying to pull from the cam can be pulled using
a clever mixture of the API calls... what information were you looking
for specifically?

Regards,

Alex Lanstein
Network/Systems Architect