CLEANACCESS Archives

December 2007

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Sean A Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Dec 2007 12:43:54 -0500
I have been seeing similar things happening in my infrastructure.  We
are running mostly 4506 chassis and have seen the "unable to control
switch" message in CAM at random times.  I installed the patch a few
weeks ago, unfortunately After half of my switches lost data.  TAC has
not been of any help with this yet.  Any ideas would be welcome.

Sean

Sean A. Thomas, MCP, RHCT
Academic Systems Administrator
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
386-226-6193 - Office

Any technology questions or issues, please contact IT Support at
386-226-6990