CLEANACCESS Archives

November 2009

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jeffery B Kelley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Nov 2009 10:44:23 -0800
Hi Don,
  Your manager and server both need to be at 4.7.1 also.  The details are in the "Support Information for Cisco NAC Appliance Agents, Release 4.5 and Later"
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/nac/appliance/support_guide/agntsprt.html

For Windows 7 and SL support, you have to have your Manager, Server at 4.7.1 and the agent at 4.7.1.5xx

>>> http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/nac/appliance/configuration_guide/4