CLEANACCESS Archives

May 2006

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Rajesh Nair (rajnair)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2006 17:34:30 -0700
Mark,

Thanks for your patience.  Actually, we have a lot more information in
internal config guides and we are planning on making these available
after some sanitizing as part of our 4.0 release.
More information (even if not formatted beautifully) should help...

Regards,
-Rajesh.