CLEANACCESS Archives

January 2007

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Jackie Cheng (jaccheng)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2007 16:53:45 -0800
Not sure if I replied to this..

CCA Agent is able to install in non-English Windows OSes, such as German Windows. File version check should work as well. However, when you configure the location of the file, make sure you don't hardcode as "Program Files", you should use "SYSTEM_PROGRAMS" provided from the drop down list. And please make sure the file you are checking does exist on the OSes with different languages.

However, it's not officially supported and we only have very limited testing on those systems.

Thanks,

--Jackie