CLEANACCESS Archives

May 2008

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Homer Manila <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 May 2008 14:21:40 -0400
On the phone with TAC now, but if you have any suggestions for a quick
workaround that wouldn't force us to have to re-engineer our AV defs
requirement to not bother with NSS (which I believe would mean
re-creating checks for every supported AV the ANY AV rule currently
supports) or just outright stop requiring up-to-date defs...that would
be greatly appreciated :)

--Homer Manila
Information Security Administrator
Information Technology, American University
202-885-2209