CLEANACCESS Archives

January 2007

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Bruce Osborne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2007 07:49:32 -0500
Mike,

IOS Version 12.2(35)SE has been released, which solves some SNMP isues
with Clean Access.

In my prelimimary tests on the second switch in a stack, there are still
sone problems with CCA 3.6.4.1/3.6.4.2.  You can now initially log in
correctly.  If you move to another port, the login fails.  I talked
quickly with a TAC engineer and he said it might be a mac-address
notification issue.  I have not researched this further due to the
holidays and the rush of getting other things accomplished while our
students are away.

I plan on resuming testing and troubleshooting after we upgrade to 4.0.4.

I'll try to keep you informed

Bruce Osborne
Network Engineer
Liberty University