CLEANACCESS Archives

July 2009

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Scripter, Jeffrey P" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Jul 2009 08:21:23 -0500
Hey Mike,

I've run into that as well. We got around it by going to internet options-> advanced-> and unchecking the
"Check for server certificate revocation" option under security. I hope it helps.

Jeff Scripter
Technology Coordinator
North Park University
773-244-5536