CLEANACCESS Archives

May 2009

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Steven Fischer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 May 2009 11:50:25 -0400
No is asking students to leave, merely suggesting that if the policies
governing network use are unacceptable to you, perhaps another
university will have network use policies more to your liking.

I don't like the fact that I'm not allowed to drive my car at 90 mph
through residential area.  That doesn't make the law governing use of
an automobile of no effect with regards to me, or make me immune from
the consequences the follow violation of the law.

The school has within their rights adopted a policy you don't like.
We got it...if it's that big of an afront to you, enroll somewhere
else. That is your right.  I'm simply trying to make you realized that
you are empowered to take action, and the action you're empowered to
take.

--
Sent from my mobile device