CLEANACCESS Archives

October 2007

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"King, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Oct 2007 15:29:54 -0400
I Mavhu,

If you run the 4.1.2.2 agent, and want it to work on 64 bit machines, you MUST
run the 4.1.2.1 CAM/CAS version.

RELEASE NOTES:
The 4.1.2.2 Agent performs authentication only for 64-bit Windows Vista and
Windows XP client operating systems. Once the user is authenticated, the Agent
does not perform posture assessment or remediation. To support 64-bit
operating system Agents, the CAM and CAS must also be running release 4.1.2.1.
Because Cisco NAC Appliance provides authentication-only support for 64-bit
operating system Agents, nessus scanning via the Clean Access Agent does not
perform remediation on the client machine.