CLEANACCESS Archives

July 2007

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Mike Diggins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Jul 2007 15:35:31 -0400
On Tue, 31 Jul 2007, Dennis Xu wrote:

> I saw the similar problem with CCA 4.1.1 and that is caused by bug
> CSCsj02240. If you change the Regional Format to be "English/US", it
> should fix the problem. This problem is fixed by CCA 4.1.2. I have
> tested that.

Yep, that fixed it alright. I guess I have more incentive to upgrade now!

Thanks,

-Mike

Mike Diggins       			Voice:  905.525.9140 Ext. 27471
Network Analyst, Enterprise Networks    FAX:    905.528.3773
University Technology Services 		E-Mail: [log in to unmask]
McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario