CLEANACCESS Archives

August 2009

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Caines, Max" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Aug 2009 08:43:05 +0100
Hi

I can confirm that the 4.1.x agent (actually 4.1.10 in our case) works with
Windows 7, as I've tried it. It's recognized as "Windows All", so checks
like "Any AV installed" and anything using WSUS don't work, because they're
only defined for 2K/XP/Vista, but I guess custom checks would be OK

Regards

Max Caines
Network Design Consultant
Wolverhampton University