CLEANACCESS Archives

August 2009

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Don Nightingale <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Aug 2009 11:29:39 -0400
CAS-CAM connections fail completely.  Existing client connections
through the CASs seem to work until they log out, but no new clients are
unable to connect.

Also, we ran into an issue with our latest cert upgrades that required
us to delete all but the perfigo cert in the CAS root cert store and
manually add our root certs on the CASs before we could get the
replacement cert to take.  Fun times :)

--
Don Nightingale
Systems & Networks Manager