CLEANACCESS Archives

April 2008

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Osborne, Bruce W. (NS)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 2008 13:42:46 -0400
Bill,

There was an SNMP bug in IOS that prevented us from deploying OOB on
3750 stacks. That bug was fixed in release 12.2(35)SE.

We are currently running 12.2(37)SE, 12.2(40)SE, 12.2(44)SE, and
12.2(44)SE1 & CCA 4.1.1 Virtual GW OOB with no problems. We are
primarily using WS-C3750G-48PS-S switches.

I also notice that there is Bug ID CSCsk66548 where switch ports can get
reverted to their default vlan, but that does not seem to fit your
issue.

What CCA & IOS versions are you running?

Bruce Osborne
Liberty University