CLEANACCESS Archives

October 2005

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Bob Black <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Oct 2005 19:11:34 -0400
Hi Marilee,

It looks like you picked a tough week to roll this out.

We're having the same problem with the newest round of windows updates. It
appears to be a problem on their end. It's possible it's malware/borked-IE
related. I'm sure that information will calm the frustrated student masses.

I've attached a graphic of our "Quarantine role" since yesterday afternoon.
X-axis is time in hours. Y-Axis is the number of unique machines failing one
or more CCA rules.

If this is your first roll-out, you might want to consider setting the
windows update rule you have to not enforce while MS fixes the issues on
their end.

Hope this helps,

Bob