CLEANACCESS Archives

October 2005

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Simon Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Oct 2005 13:40:43 -0400
Rajesh,

Thanks for your updates. After reading your post regarding the fix, I
did a manual update and confirmed that the new AV list now supports
AVG.

Thanks for taking the time to respond to our questions.

Simon

>>> [log in to unmask] 10/26/2005 12:24 PM >>>
Martin,

Fair enough.  We are in the process of getting some more resources
in-house to monitor aliases and respond/post information.... rather
than
what I am doing.

Btw, can I assume that the fix was satisfactory?  Please let me know.

-Rajesh.