CLEANACCESS Archives

September 2008

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Brian J. Beausoleil" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 2008 13:47:00 -0400
Dan,

You replied back to me when I posted about the stub agent a few weeks back.  After reading your reply, I gave up dealing with the stub agent until the semester slows down so I cannot provide feedback.  Seeing that you are still having problems, I can only assume I am going to continue running into problems.  In a week or so I will begin testing again and let you know what I come up with.  Hopefully you haven't removed yourself from this listserv because you returned your servers hahaa.

Good luck,

Brian Beausoleil - Network Administrator
Office of Information Technology
SOUTHERN CT STATE UNIVERSITY
Work:  (203) 392-6109
Fax:  (203) 392-6711