CLEANACCESS Archives

April 2009

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Prem Ananthakrishnan (prananth)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Apr 2009 15:32:17 -0700
Mike,

My understanding is that you need the stub installed both to check as
well as update against WSUS. Please note that we will be eliminating the
additional stub requirement for non-admins in an upcoming NAC release.

-Prem