CLEANACCESS Archives

November 2006

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Brad Kramer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2006 15:39:58 -0500
So since we upgraded to 4.1, our API access doesn't work anymore. I went to
Cisco's site listed on page 13-35 of the Manager Installation and
Administration guide, added the user with the uesrname/password that the
program was designed to use (admin/cisco123) and that command line script
returns "Invalid Admin credentials" I also tried my username/password in the
script and retyped it 4-5 times before giving up.

Since I got the script from the Cisco site, and it still doesn't work, I
don't think my not so good coding experience is to blame. Is there something
that I am missing to make this work? Is there an option I need to turn on to
enable a user to have API access?? I didn't see any API references in the
4.1 release notes, so I don't think there should be any changes, but for
some reason, API doesn't work at all...

Bradley W. Kramer
Network Analyst
Ashland University