CLEANACCESS Archives

July 2008

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Cooper, Douglas" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 2008 11:18:14 -0500
I would have a discussion with your Cisco rep. You're probably going to
have to start looking at migrating to the NAC Appliance. I was at
Networkers a couple of weeks ago, and it looks like Cisco is trying to
phase out support for non-appliance hardware.

Doug

DOUGLAS R. COOPER
Systems Administrator, CCNA
Information Technology Services