CLEANACCESS Archives

September 2008

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Stanclift, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Sep 2008 08:53:38 -0500
We've seen this too. A lot of times running either the Symantec/Norton
removal tool or the McAfee removal tool from their websites gets rid of
the bits that cause this problem, even after the program is uninstalled
using the regular installer.

Michael Stanclift
Network Analyst
Rockhurst University