CLEANACCESS Archives

October 2009

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Mike Diggins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Oct 2009 16:18:14 -0400
I've seen the same thing happen on both Windows XP and Vista. I'd also
like to know why, as it happens only infrequently. We use Verisign
certificates and I believe have the appropriate Verisign hosts open so the
client can do the CRL check, regardless of what Role it's in. In my case I
have seen it where clicking Yes at the prompt doesn't get past the message
though.

CAM/CAS 4.1.6 Agent 4.1.10

-Mike