CLEANACCESS Archives

November 2010

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Owens, DJ" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 2010 13:55:26 -0500
Tom, the 4.7x agent appears to be a better client than all previous versions and you will need it for any Windows 7 (especially x64) compatibility.  There are so many issues (memory leaks, etc) with prior versions, especially comparing against a 4.1.x release .. I can't think of any compelling reason to consider them.  There are other compatibility and support issues with the older versions as well.. like SSO with Active Directory 2008, etc.  Recommend 4.7.x to take advantage of all the TAC cases the existing customers have worked through on older code.  Thanks..D.J.

D.J. Owens
Senior Architect
The Cincinnati Insurance Companies
Office: (513) 870-2300 x4195
Fax: (513) 881-8900

CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION:
This message is intended for the use of the addressee,
and may contain information that is protected by attorney-client privilege.
If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please erase all the copies of this message and its attachments and notify the sender immediately.