CLEANACCESS Archives

September 2009

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Pete Boynton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Sep 2009 10:52:01 -0400
Mike,

Thanks for information. So if I understood what you said all I need are two rules to do what I want:

Rule 1: Check and see if they have ANY of the 79 AV products are installed
Rule 2. Check and see if the supported AV product is up to date

Does that seem correct to you?

The documentation I am finding on Cisco's site doesn't seem very up to date and is a bit confusing. Have you seen anything out there that might help me get started??

Thanks,

Pete