CLEANACCESS Archives

May 2008

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Justin Howell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 May 2008 10:12:42 -0700
Yeah we had the same experience when we set things up. After hours of troubleshooting with TAC we finally threw in the towel, allowed all traffic to the DC's, and added ACLs to limit access. We never could figure out why the logons would never complete, never saw any traffic on a sniff that looked like it was being blocked.

Justin Howell
Telecommunications Network Technician
Solano Community College