CLEANACCESS Archives

January 2010

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Eric Kenny <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jan 2010 08:14:19 -0500
Easy fix - This problem is caused by running the NAC agent in
compatibility mode.  Turn that off and you are good to go!

Eric J. Kenny
Network Analyst
Marist College
3399 North Rd.
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
845.575.3820

From:
"Orians, Scott J" <[log in to unmask]>
To:
Date:
01/12/10 02:57 PM
Re: Windows 7 Machines Detected as Other OS
Sent by:
Cisco Clean Access Users and Administrators

I was just going to send out a post on this. I have a student machine with
Windows 7 Home Premium being detected as Vista Home Premium by the most
recent NAC Agent (4.7.1.511). No other reports of XP mismatches yet, but
the semester is only 2 days old. Any thoughts on remedying  this?
Scott
***

Scott Orians
Systems Manager