CLEANACCESS Archives

May 2008

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Chris T. Healey" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 May 2008 12:11:53 -0400
I created a VB script that runs every morning against my LDAP and emails
users with notices at 20, 15, 10, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, and Today intervals. I
hope that will reduce the calls to the help desk. I am afraid I will not
know until classes start up again as I am sure many will not check their
email over the summer. However, I may get a little insight as the next
instance from the last 90 day flux is about 6 weeks away still. . .

Thanks

Chris
___________________________________

Chris Healey
Capital University
Office of Information Technology
1 College and Main
Columbus, OH 43209-2394
614-236-6964
Email:  [log in to unmask]

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence,
then, is not an act, but a habit."
-Aristotle