CLEANACCESS Archives

December 2008

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Calvin Krzywiec <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 2008 18:44:35 -0500
We've seen that same issue here with our enterprise version of McAfee
(VirusScan Enterprise 8.5.0i) which we require via CCA. I'm not in the
desktop/software group so I haven't spent an exorbitant amount of time
looking at it. I spent a few minutes one day troubleshooting and
verified that it was an issue with the McAfee software and not CCA. If
someone is interested, I'll try to dig up my notes. We instruct users to
download and run the latest sdat. This seems to resolve the issue for them.

--
Cal A. Krzywiec
Network Engineer