CLEANACCESS Archives

June 2009

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Herron, Chris" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jun 2009 10:25:14 -0400
Isabelle,

Yes I have experienced this before. Typically what I'll do is "shut" the port the Secondary CAS prior to powering up the Primary CAS. The ensures the Primary starts up properly and doesn't try to fight with secondary for control.

I would "shut" the port to the Secondary and restart the Primary. Once the Primary is up and settled out, "no shut" the port for the Secondary and restart it. You may want to flush the ARP cache on the switches they're connect to also.

CH