CLEANACCESS Archives

November 2005

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Duguay, Gerard" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Nov 2005 13:59:55 -0800
We too have begun to see the problem Erik mentions- just over the last
week. Server version 3.5.6; client 3.5.8. Devices that previously worked
without issue (and without change) are now unable to connect. The fixes
that Tim and Michael mention do not seem to provide a remedy. I'm
reading up on the 3.5.8 upgrade now to see if anything can be gleaned
therein...

- Gerard Duguay, CIS
Seattle Pacific University