CLEANACCESS Archives

November 2006

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
David Stamm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2006 13:41:10 -0500
I have installed a new CAS pair that I am using exclusively for two
wireless networks. When new clients appear on that network they are
successfully redirected using the web page, can login successfully, and
are put into the correct role.

When the client tries to login using the Clean Access Agent they see
only the greyed-out login item in the Agent menu and do not receive a
pop-up.

I've checked to see if there is a client side firewall that may be
blocking the UDP packet and there isn't. The exact same configuration is
working for other server pairs connected to our network.

Given all this, any ideas as to what might cause this behavior?

David Stamm
Network Security Engineer
University Technology Services
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]