CLEANACCESS Archives

September 2009

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"CARSON, MICHAEL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Sep 2009 15:02:58 -0400
Looking into more problematic machines, I noticed that even MCE 2005 machines were failing the check.  973768 installs correctly but still fails the check.  I looked around the registry and the key that CCA looks for (HKLM/Software/Microsoft/Updates/Windows XP/SP4/KB973768) is not present but the update puts the key in HKLM/Software/Microsoft/Updates/Windows XP/SP3/KB973768    I have not had to create that fake file so I am wondering why our situation is different.  We are running 4.1.3.2 agent.