CLEANACCESS Archives

February 2009

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Koffler, George A." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 2009 15:12:10 -0600
We've moved from CCA to Impulse SafeConnect, and are quite happy.  It may not fit your needs (it's not a vlan-switching system like many others), but we've actually received calls from students just to thank us for changing!

George Koffler
UMKC