CONFERENCESANDEVENTS Archives

November 2016

CONFERENCESANDEVENTS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Eric Yung <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Conferences and Events <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Nov 2016 21:14:53 -0500
All,

Pasting a room setup change for ASC tomorrow due to a mechanical issue
with one of the walls.

Important detail for tomorrow is that tablecloths will need to be on
the ASC tables shortly after the ASC staff sets them up, 10:00 am is
the set up time.

Divider wall in Pav will not engage to retract. Seems to be trouble
with one of the safety features. Anyway, layout is changed ; buffet
will be in C. Tables in A/B. Set up us incomplete. We were hoping for
a fix. We will be setting up at beginning at 10 am.
Eric