CONFERENCESANDEVENTS Archives

March 2017

CONFERENCESANDEVENTS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Susan Coleman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Conferences and Events <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2017 21:24:09 -0400
The order was originally listed under presidents office with delivery to Lewis place but there was a change order to move delivery to ASC wilks lobby. Not sure why catering didn't have order. It's been out for awhile. Thanks for making it happen. I know Steve had it in production meeting because we talked about bowls scoop etc...

Sent from my iPhone